Stratos Micra 100 C/W Relay + Input Card
£1,015.00 Price excludes VAT or other Taxes
Price excludes VAT or other Taxes
Let us know how we are doing, we would like to hear from you, good or bad. If you need to contact our customer services for any reason, please use the form on this page.
HSSD.shop is a specialist smoke detection web site owned and operated by Ventec Systems Ltd. You can contact us using the following address and / or telephone numbers.
Ventec Systems Ltd.
Pudsey Business Centre
Tel: +44 (0)113 2394 170
Kidde Airsense Micra 100
Stratos-Micra 100 is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection in a small package.
ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment, without the need for complex setup. This means the product will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area.
The detector is designed to fit into a Docking Station. All sampling pipes and cables are connected to the Docking Station as a first fix operation leaving the detector to be fitted during the final commissioning phase if required. This ensures that detectors are less likely to be damaged during the installation. Volt-free contacts ensure compatibility with any fire alarm system.
- APIC™ Addressable Protocol Interface Cards available for most popular industry signalling protocols.
- Command Module available for central monitoring and display.
- SenseNet compatible – up to 127 detectors per loop.
- Remote Display units available.
- Suitable for Stratos-MatrixScan, a patented software system which provides virtual addressable location detection – eg 10 physical detectors would provide up to 45 unique addressable locations.
- Includes Relay Input Card – provides additional volt-free contacts plus 3 monitored inputs.