Stratos HSSD 2
£1,320.00 Price excludes VAT or other Taxes
Price excludes VAT or other Taxes
Let us know how we are doing, we would like to hear from you, good or bad. If you need to contact our customer services for any reason, please use the form on this page.
HSSD.shop is a specialist smoke detection web site owned and operated by Ventec Systems Ltd. You can contact us using the following address and / or telephone numbers.
Ventec Systems Ltd.
Pudsey Business Centre
Tel: +44 (0)113 2394 170
Kidde Airsense HSSD 2
Stratos HSSD 2 is designed to provide very high sensitivity smoke detection for large areas.
ClassiFire Perceptive Artificial Intelligence ensures that the detector operates at optimum sensitivity for the protected environment, without the need for complex setup. This means the detector will configure itself to provide high sensitivity in a computer room or reduced sensitivity in a smoky area.
Volt-free contacts ensure compatibility with any fire alarm system. Each detector is provided with 3 monitored inputs. The inputs may be configured for a number of functions, see technical documentation for full details.
- Large area aspirating smoke detector, up to 2000 sq/m coverage.
- High sensitivity provided by laser based forward light scatter for reliable early warning.
- EN54 Part 20 approved.
- Unique ClassiFire® Perceptive Artificial Intelligence system that dynamically adjusts the detector’s operating parameters, allowing for day to day changes in the protected environment and system contamination.
- Unwanted alarms from dust are avoided using patented Dual Technology LDD 3D3 Laser Dust Discrimination and elimination system.
- 4 sampling pipes, up to 200m maximum total length.
- RS485 communications built in as standard for networking and remote communications